Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Here are some pictures of the morning of my birthday! some thing special happened this morning in our pool! Two Ducks!!   (green one is male and brown one is female)
                                                       flying off into the sunrise (:
                                                                     Waffle Time!

                                                                 chocolate waffles!

                                                 All three dogs want some!!!! slurp slurp.
                                                                    PLEASE!!!!!!!
                                                            I WANT a WAFFLE!
                                           I look really cute can i PLEASE have some???!!!!
                                                                   YUMMY!!!!!
I'm soooooo stuffed!!!! they were sooooo goood!!!!!!!Thanks MOM!!!!!
<3 Sarah (:

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    humphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....you are 12,older than me. so not fair :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. It just me Mary Grace, I'm not sure you know me but I do know you sorta. And I know who Hannah is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know you. yah you and Hannah both love England. right?

      Delete
  3. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm that was march 12th.........it is almost april. :)

    ReplyDelete