Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March's DMC

Dear Readers,
This month is special to me cause i was born in this month. I know many other people who were to including, Martha, Rebel(my dog), and my JC from camp,C-Twist. hope you all have or had wonderful birthdays!
As they say....."If march comes in like a lion it will go out like a lamb".....it's sure going out like a lion! that sang kinda reminds me of how Jesus came to earth as a baby and grew up and save the world from sin (Lamb) and at the end of time HE will come again and judge the world and destroy it. (Lion)
tomorrow is my B-Day!!!!! i'm sooo excited!!
name: Leperda
 Name:Frolic
 Name: Sea Horse See!
 Name: In The Twilight Zone
 Name: Who Ate The Bacon!
 Name: One Legs The Same
thank!
<3 Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Erica! do you get the OnE LEGS THE SAME joke? it's related to hank the cowdog if you've read it.

      what's the difference between a Duck? LOL well if not forget it and listen to Murder In The Middle Pasture. if you can!
      <3 Sarah

      Delete
  2. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......today is NOT your b-day.
    And......how COULD you put my name in there. :(
    But,your drawings are really good. :)

    ~Martha Davis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I NEVER SAID IT WAS! JK only the FIRST ONE! lol
      thanks! some of them, the Car drew.
      <3 Sarah

      Delete
    2. i was riding in the car and my pencil was on the paper and when we got to the place we were going it drew a duke!

      Delete