Saturday, May 11, 2013

Running...and other things.

I've been trying to run about every day except once a week and on sundays. I love running with people(Hannah, my mom, my dad etc.) and talking some of the time. My dad was teaching me a song/chant the they would sing in the Marine Corp to make running easier. and it did:) working on running faster with out getting to tired.........I hope we do soccer through the summer:) Our M-group is going to stop until after the wedding so it'll be less stressful. So I'll miss that but not for long! this wednesday is SDG... Karen's Bridal shower was today!! she got lots of stuff.

Mothers day it tomorrow! Cant wait. I hope the day is very special for my mom. I love her and so glad God gave me to be her daughter. Thank you mom for all you do! I am so blessed by you:)

4 comments:

  1. That was a GREAT post! And sad news: There is NO soccer through the summer...:(
    But the part about your mom was REALLY sweet!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww:( but we can still get together with you at the park if you want to do soccer and the davis's!
    thanks. I love her:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea!
    We have some mom's that need to talk....:)

    ReplyDelete