Tuesday, April 3, 2012

TORNADO!

There was a tornado warning for us but thank goodness it missed us! Now I think there is another one!  We didn't go to guitar lessons and my first softball game might be canceled :(
So i'm sitting here on the computer typing in the closet, the coat closet. It's pretty comfortable! I got to talk to my sister Kare on the phone, which was pretty fun! WOW the thunder is LOUD! LOL Lucy's sitting here staring at the Cheez-It box, i found her trying to... Hannah is flashing the light!!!!.... ok trying to steal some !
here's a pic of the sky:
it looked worse earlier but any way!
here it is!
<3 Sarah

5 comments:

  1. I know!!! I saw it on the TV......i was praying
    for you guys....and was so scared for you!!!
    I would be scared so much i would go crazy!!!
    Well,probably not,but i would be scared.
    There was some houses we saw on TV that were
    shredded to bits.And that was exactly where
    we used to live!!!!!!!!! Which closet?

    ~Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's Martha! It wasn't to bad, Hannah was arguing that it wouldn't hit at all! so i wasn't to scared. but it was kinda fun in the closet!
    <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. a friend of my dad's had the tornado in his back pasture ! his neighbors got hit and almost every one was ok. my brother was in the memorial library basement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!!! I heard on TV that no one was killed or seriously injured.
      So that's good. Here it was so hot,it like burned my skin!
      I might of told you this,but i burned my skin on my jeans yesterday.
      It was THAT hot!!!
      I am glad that it was fun.

      Delete