Tuesday, December 20, 2011

WEIRDEST dream EVER!!!

Ok last night i had the strangest dream first i dreamed that me and friends were in the golf course trail. for some weird reason we brought the home phone with us and accidentally we left the home phone there so we had to go back and retrieve it. when my friends left, we all sat down for dinner. my mom suddenly ran towards the door. call out
Robbers!Robbers!
( i know this doesn't make since but stick with me here) we all ran to the door. my dream kinda switched and i was in our car driving it. the strange part is i was jumping in trees with the car! finally we caught the robbers. then my dream switched and we were taking the dogs to a dog show (ranger, rebel, and Lucy) and again for a very strange reason i was walking a Yorkie. Then rebel puled and made me let go of the Yorkie and i had to chase it around the yard. i finally caught it (the Yorkie i mean)then again my dream switched. i was sitting at a table with some friends and people were giving us poisonous food. luckily we knew and didn't eat it. then my friend martha too me to this place aned it was really hard to get out of it. When she showed me how to get out we ended up in this hall way. the suddenly we heard foot steps...

to be continued...

1 comment: